Baby Update


001 I had my 38 week appointment today and we are thankful that Malachi is now head down! He is not yet engaged so our doctor ever-so-sweetly reminded us that it’s possible he could still flip again and so we need to be prepared for a c-section if that’s the case.   However, she was encouraging in that she would  really like to see us be able to do a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean).She urged us to go to the hospital right away when labor begins so that they can do a quick scan to check on his position and  then proceed from there as to how I will be able to deliver him.

We are thankful for the turn in events and are awaiting God’s good and perfect plan for the birth of this precious little baby. We are so excited to meet him and we do covet your prayers on our behalf that His will would be done and that we would embrace it with trust and joy. Merry Christmas to you all!