Multitude Monday and its’ Menu Musings
*hope in death
*those going before us to live out that hope
*the friend we have in Jesus who
*loves us kindly
*weekend get-away with friends who
*be crazy together
* be serious together and
*share in life with one another
*my sacrificial husband who
*cheerfully and amazingly cared for our 3 little ones
*ability to worship at a funeral
*God – worthy of our worship
*the love and friendship between sisters
*smell of fresh herbs on my hands
*garden that grows tall and strong
*music that lifts
*community, imperfect – but beautiful
Herbed Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Handful of fresh garden herbs (I used rosemary, basil, oregano and parsley finely chopped)
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- Place ingredients in your Bread machine in order directed by your manual.
- Run dough cycle.
- After 2-3 minutes check dough, if it seems wet add a tablespoon or two of flour. If it seems very dry add a tablespoon or two of water.
- When cycle is complete place dough on lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces and shape into rolls.
- Place on a greased baking sheet ( can use greased 9×13 pan, Rolls can be touching lightly).
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- you can brush some melted butter on the rolls before or after baking and sprinkle with some coarse salt, but the rolls will turn out just great even without the extra butter.